Linking communities and our future . . .
Buffalo’s Canalside and Cobblestone districts are more lively than they have been in generations. The best way to pay a visit is Metro Rail. As this area grows and develops, Metro will too, with this study as a guide. Take a look around, comment, follow us and help make Metro exactly the kind of transit this city needs.
We appreciate your support and interest in the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA) and Niagara Frontier Transit Metro System, Inc (Metro). We encourage comments and questions, but reserve the right to remove:
1. Comments that include spam;
2. Comments that contain inappropriate language, are obscene and/or defamatory;
3. Comments that incite illegal activity;
4. Comments containing specific or imminent physical threats;
5. Off-topic comments that are unrelated to NFTA-Metro;
6. Comments infringing on copyrighted or trademarked material;
7. Any other unlawful comments.
The public comments expressed on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site do not reflect the opinions or position of NFTA-Metro nor are these sites a complaint forum for NFTA-Metro employees and passengers.
All service-related questions or comments that require an immediate response should be directed to the NFTA-Metro at (716) 855-7211. We will respond to questions or comments during normal administrative hours.